JOIN BIG HEARTS’ TEAM AT THE EDINBURGH KILTWALK!
We are thrilled to take part in the 2017 Edinburgh KILTWALK on Sunday 17th of September!
Join us to enjoy a Sunday walk with friends and family whilst supporting Big Hearts’ work to help families in need! As one of the largest gathering for charities in Scotland, the KILTWALK is a great way to spread the word about our community and show that People with Big Hearts do big things together!
This year, the KILTWALK organisation will boost by 40% any amount collected in aid of charity, which will increase significantly any donation made towards Big Hearts.
Every walker joining Big Hearts KILTWALK team will receive a branded Big Hearts T-shirt, goodies and a fundraising kit. There will also be opportunities to attend training walks before the event.
- What is the KILTWALK? It’s a family friendly event where people take part in a 5, 12 or 26 miles walk across Edinburgh in support of a charity of their choice.
- Who can participate? Everyone! Walkers of all capabilities are welcome, including children. The event is also open to people with prams, pushchairs and dogs!
- How do I register? To join Big Hearts KILTWALK team:
1. Sign up for the walk of your choice on the Kiltwalk website
2. Select ‘Big Hearts Community Trust’ as your chosen charity
3. Once your registration is confirmed, our team will get in touch with you by email
For further information, visit our FAQ page or get in touch :
0131 200 7225 or email@example.com