Switching Play is an initiative for young people aged 14-18, who are feeling isolated, not engaging in school and have an interest in football and physical activities.
Big Hearts is running a 5-week programme for people who are looking for a fresh start to build a better path going forward.
- Delivered by expert partners, programme topics include:
– Drugs, Vaping and Alcohol Awareness
– Fire Safety
– Mental health
- Participants will have the opportunity to volunteer in their local communities.
- The programme is suitable for young people who:
– Are aged 14-18
– Are yet to identify their next positive step
– Are interested in football and making a difference in their local community
Switching Play is held within Tynecastle Park, the home of Heart of Midlothian FC. One day a week young people attend courses at the Stadium, these include class time and physical activity.
For more information on referrals please contact email@example.com – 07435 904 935.