1. Payment of a course fee and/or attendance at a course is considered acceptance of these conditions of enrolment.
2. Big Hearts reserves the right to cancel or amend arrangements for any course/session. In this event, any participant unable to transfer to an alternative course/session or date will be given a discount voucher for a future course, or a full refund can be provided if required. Big Hearts will not be responsible for any further compensation.
3. Photographs may be taken for use in Hearts publications such as newspaper articles, flyers, posters, associated Hearts Facebook and Twitter pages and the club website.
4. The parent/carer agrees to grant the right without approval to use his/her child's name in the publications mentioned above. Further details on photography and filming policies are available upon request.
5. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
6. Refunds will not be arranged for non-attendees.
7. Medical conditions and/or special needs must be provided in writing prior to session commencement and upon any change of circumstance.
8. Insurance cover will be provided, although this does not extend to damage or loss of a participant's personal property.
9. Big Hearts or any of its staff are not responsible for any loss or injury incurred during the class.
10. We reserve the right to remove from our classes, without refund, any participant who is found bullying, misbehaving or displaying inappropriate behaviour.
11. Big Hearts and its staff are not responsible for the supervision of participants out with advertised session times.
12. Participants are required to wear shin guards during sessions.
13. Should sessions be cancelled due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, course members' parents/carers will be contacted by email and/or a notice will be posted on www.facebook.com/heartscommunity. Parents/carers are therefore advised to check these channels before travelling.