**APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE ARE NOW CLOSED**
To help Big Hearts deliver Christmas cheer, come and help be a volunteer!
Thanks to very kind donations from our wonderful supporters, we deliver Christmas gifts to people on Santa’s ‘nice’ list!
Objective of the role
Volunteers will provide assistance to the staff team by distributing Christmas gifts across Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Skills & qualities required
- MUST have a Clean driving license
- Access to a roadworthy car
- We would encourage volunteers to ensure their car insurance policy covers volunteer driving
- Ability to problem solve
- Willingness to get into the Christmas spirit
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to volunteer in the community on behalf of Hearts’ charity
- Play a very important role in making a difference to families facing challenges this Christmas
- Mileage expenses will be paid at 45p per mile
Yes – Big Hearts will help with this and the cost will be fully covered.
Location & time
- Monday 2oth December to Wednesday 22nd December (times to be confirmed)
- The Shed (based at Wheatfield Stand Tynecastle) also other areas to do deliveries
- Expected to travel around Edinburgh and The Lothians
Availability & commitment required
We require you to be available for half a day between the dates above
If you are interested in this role, please let us know by Friday 12th November 2021.