MATCH INFO FOR SUPPORTERS: EDINBURGH CHARITY DERBY
Big Hearts are looking forward to welcoming Hearts’ supporters to our first fundraising game against Hibernian Community Foundation on World Mental Health Day 2021.
– Access: The match, which is organised by our partner Utilita Energy, will take place at Ainslie Park: 94 Pilton Drive EH5 2HF. The Stadium is accessible via Lothian Buses 21 & 27, or buses 19, 29, 37 & 47 stopping at Morrison’s on Ferry Road.
– Times & tickets: Turnstiles will open at 3:30pm for a 4pm kick-off. Tickets booked over the phone can be collected directly at the gate. To avoid queues, we recommend booking your ticket in advance: over the phone at 0131 603 4926 before 1pm, or via Fanbase click here.
– Pre-match entertainment: Inside the ground, supporters will get the chance to enjoy a selection of food and drinks from the Spartans Community Football Academy. Free face-painting will be available to Young Jambos and they might even receive a surprise visit from Club mascot Jock the Jambo!
– Fundraising: Volunteers from both charities will be on hand to collect cash donations and give away a limited number of goodies. The funds raised on the day will go to support the delivery of our various community programmes across the city.
– Covid-19 safety: We’d like to ask fans to be mindful of social distancing and follow the safety instructions in the Stadium.