1 month to go: All the details about our Big Hearts Kiltwalk 2020!
This September, the popular Edinburgh Kiltwalk is replaced by a Virtual Weekend!
We have exciting plans to make the experience extra special for any Hearts fans supporting our charity.
Big Hearts Supporters are encouraged to sign-up to raise funds for the Club’s charity and complete a distance of their choice, by running or walking between Friday 11 and Sunday 13 September.
Registrations are essential to take part. Big Hearts can cover the £12 entry cost if you are keen to raise funds for us. Registrations are now closed.
Hearts fans supporting Big Hearts at the 2020 Kiltwalk will get to enjoy:
– Finish line at Tynecastle Park, with pitch side photo opportunities & complimentary hospitality drink
– Virtual warm-up session with a football VIP
– Suggested football-themed routes across Edinburgh
– Supporter’s pack with complimentary T-shirt
– Invitation to a supporters’ event at the Stadium, when safe to do so
Making a bigger difference during Covid-19
So far this year Big Hearts supported over 8,000 vulnerable adults and children affected by poverty and social isolation in a Covid-19 environment. We expect the coming months to be challenging for many more families.
With a 50% boost from the Hunter foundation on every donation, taking part in the Kiltwalk 2020 is a fantastic opportunity to support Big Hearts’ work and make a bigger difference across the community.
*All our plans for the weekend will be subject to latest Government and social distancing guidance.*