A YEAR LIKE NO OTHER: READ BIG HEARTS LATEST ANNUAL UPDATE!
Today, Big Hearts – the charity partner of Heart of Midlothian FC, release their latest Annual Update!
The 24-page document provides an overview of Big Hearts’ activity over the past 14 months.
This year, you have the opportunity to receive the Annual Update directly in your email inbox or by post to an address of your choice! Both options are entirely free of charge.
This Annual Update offers the opportunity to hear directly from people associated with Big Hearts, including beneficiaries, volunteers and partner organisations.
Amidst the devastating Covid-19 pandemic, you will get to understand how we adapted our work by delivering immediate relief to groups most in need across Edinburgh, and see how we led the local recovery in the communities surrounding Tynecastle Park Stadium.
– 8,000+ vulnerable adults and children supported
– 30% rise in Big Hearts Supporters
– Recipient of Edinburgh’s Inspiring Partnership Award with the North British Distillery
– Designated by the Scottish Government’s as the Community Anchor for Gorgie/Dalry
– Delivered our largest Christmas’ programme to date, with 300+ individuals supported
– 2,500+ relief parcels delivered
– 4,100+ reminiscence packs distributed
– 2,800+ welfare phone calls completed