Join Big Hearts at the Edinburgh Kiltwalk
Walk with Hearts’ charity in the name of a loved one & help reduce social isolation in our community.
The Kiltwalk is a family friendly event taking place across Edinburgh on Sunday 16 September.
3 distances to choose from:
• Mighty stride – 24 miles – from Holyrood Park to BT Murrayfield
• Big Stroll – 15 miles – from Pinkie Fields to BT Murrayfield
• Wee Wander – 5 miles – from Gypsy Brae to BT Murrayfield
FREE entries available for supporters interested in supporting Big Hearts with a £150 minimum sponsorship.
You will get:
• Free Big Hearts T-shirt & goodies
• Opportunities to enter competitions with Arnold Clark and Heart of Midlothian
• A walker pack & a finisher medal
• Snacks/refreshments/entertainment along the route
• Hot meal & live music after the finish line at BT Murrayfield